MINI PLA AVATARO SENTAI 02 DONBROTHERS POWER RANGERS


Here is the description of the video I posted on YouTube.  I am pleased to announce the latest Mini Pla.
In May 2022, the Avataro Sentai Series 02 mini pla will be released.
There will be 12 boxes in one package.
There are 6 boxes that will be assembled by Don Momotaro Alter, which is already on sale, 2 boxes that will be assembled by Toqger Alter, 1 box of Lupin Ranger Alter, and 1 box of Pato Ranger Alter.
Huh? 10 boxes total? I wonder if the remaining 2 boxes are the 2 boxes of Toqger Alter that will be assembled.
 
Now, please enjoy for watching the stop motion of Mini Pla Tog-Oh, Mini Pla Lupin Kaiser and Mini Pla Patokaiser.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MINI PLA STEGO SPIKE zord KISHIRYU SENTAI RYUSOULGER POWER RANGERS DINO FURY

MINI PLA TIGER CLAW zord KISHIRYU SENTAI RYUSOULGER POWER RANGERS DINO FURY

MINI PLA MOSA RAZOR ZORD KISHIRYU SENTAI RYUSOULGER POWER RANGERS DINO FURY